DISCERNMENT: HOW TO FIGURE OUT WHICH WITCH BOOKS TO READ (AND WHICH ONES TO IGNORE)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

DISCERNMENT: HOW TO FIGURE OUT WHICH WITCH BOOKS TO READ (AND WHICH ONES TO IGNORE)

Postby Admin » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:21 pm

witchy_curious

Re: DISCERNMENT: HOW TO FIGURE OUT WHICH WITCH BOOKS TO READ (AND WHICH ONES TO IGNORE)

Postby witchy_curious » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:01 pm

There is any chance that you could make a list of black magick books?

southamp

Re: DISCERNMENT: HOW TO FIGURE OUT WHICH WITCH BOOKS TO READ (AND WHICH ONES TO IGNORE)

Postby southamp » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:08 pm

If there is a vote, I am with the option of the list of books. It would be very useful for those who do not know much. I am in the stage of reading a lot and I do not know how to differentiate useful material. This would be a great help to me at this time.

destrinex

Postby destrinex » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:19 pm

I also want a list of black magic books. I do not have much money for books, but I could buy one a month. I'm not a great reader, but I think that would be enough.

loved_alone

Postby loved_alone » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:43 pm

My roommate has saved one. It is a compilation made by hand. I will try to scan it and upload it in pdf, but I will try to transcribe it so that we can use it here.

northstarship

Postby northstarship » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:29 pm

I do not have as much judgment on the subject. What I do is ask those who know more than me, in the forums. I also ask for recommendations in bookstores about witchcraft. This is what I will do until I learn a lot and can differentiate the good from the bad by myself.

Return to “Black magick general knowledge”