Bad Luck Lock

Admin
Site Admin

Bad Luck Lock

Postby Admin » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:50 pm

This is a pretty generic bad luck spell to put on someone when you don't have anything in particular in mind. All you'll need is:

• A solid padlock (keyed, not combination)
  • A sheet of paper
  • Something sharp like a pointed screwdriver
  • Black paint

Write a person's name on a piece of paper and fold it over once. Pierce the paper through the center to make a hole. Don't use a hole punch, it has to be pierced with something pointed. Put the hasp of the lock through the hole and lock the lock.

Brush a glob of black paint over the keyhole and on either side of the lock. Hold the lock by the hasp until it dries, while repeating the following:

Blackest lock
Blackest luck
By this spell,
You now are stuck.

Now bury the lock somewhere in your yard, bury the key as close to your target's home as possible. If you don't know where they live, bury it your own yard, but not near the lock.

Mindy

Re: Bad Luck Lock

Postby Mindy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:28 pm

What can I do if I don't have a backyard? Can I use this spell or I need to find another one? It seems really easy and I am a total noob...

Anais

Postby Anais » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Mindy wrote:What can I do if I don't have a backyard? Can I use this spell or I need to find another one? It seems really easy and I am a total noob...

I was wondering the same ... someone know how to deal with that issue?

distinct_extinct

Postby distinct_extinct » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:56 pm

Anais wrote:
Mindy wrote:What can I do if I don't have a backyard? Can I use this spell or I need to find another one? It seems really easy and I am a total noob...

I was wondering the same ... someone know how to deal with that issue?

You can borrow it on a pot outside your house.

Return to “Black magick”