Double Poppet Spell

Admin
Site Admin

Double Poppet Spell

Postby Admin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:57 pm

Poppets are common in many forms of Voodoo magick, and this spell will help you find the love of your life. You may have to search around a little for Adam and Eve root. Many online occult shops will carry it.

• 2 pieces of Adam and Eve root
  • A black poppet
  • A red poppet
  • Catnip
  • Vervain
  • Red and black string or yarn
For the herbs, you just need a few pinches of each. You have to make a small felt or cloth figure that you can stuff, one in black and one in red. They don't need to be very large. As you make them, put one piece of Adam and Eve root in each one and some of the other herbs. Make sure they are sew tightly shut so the herbs don't leak out.

If you've added faces to your poppets, they need to be placed facing each other for this spell. Place the two poppets together, and tie them once with red yarn and once with black. Keep the knots tight. Place this charm on your windowsill during the night of the full moon, and leave it there until the next full moon. Love will soon come calling.

These are generally spells to find new love, but could be used to reunite lovers as well, particularly the double poppet spell. You also shouldn't confuse these free Voodoo love spells with black magic love spells. They're not the same thing at all.

lovica

Re: Double Poppet Spell

Postby lovica » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Aplectrum (Also know as Adam and Eve Root) is very useful for any kind of love spell. Is rare and sometimes can be hard to find. So if you reach a place that has it, my recommendation is to buy plenty of it.

griff_pott

Postby griff_pott » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:11 pm

Thanks for the clarification. The Aplectrum is known as "the herb of love".

cruxiteen

Postby cruxiteen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:11 pm

This kind of spell can take months to manifest itself. It would be good to put an estimated time in the article.

I say this as constructive criticism. The article seems interesting to me, but it would be more useful with a time frame.

africanous

Postby africanous » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:11 pm

cruxiteen wrote:This kind of spell can take months to manifest itself. It would be good to put an estimated time in the article.

I say this as constructive criticism. The article seems interesting to me, but it would be more useful with a time frame.

Do not pretend to be spoon fed. Do not overanalyze. Just get all the stuff and do it. The essential thing is to take action. Do not think about the final result. The action is the key. In the long run, you will learn every secret in the book.

eras721

Postby eras721 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:43 am

Africanous has a very interesting point. When you start, you often try to fill in information. That is of little help. You have to take action and the rest appears by itself.

bellaw

Postby bellaw » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:39 pm

That happens a lot to me. Or at least it happened to me. I'm trying to correct that mistake. Thanks for all the information and help.

loved_alone

Postby loved_alone » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:58 pm

cruxiteen wrote:This kind of spell can take months to manifest itself. It would be good to put an estimated time in the article.

I read that the time frame for this kind of spell is between 50 and 90 days.

northstarship

Postby northstarship » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:35 pm

I'm going to look for some similar spell, I'm having trouble getting that root.

Return to “Voodoo”