Double Poppet Spell

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Double Poppet Spell

Postby Admin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:57 pm

lovica

Re: Double Poppet Spell

Postby lovica » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Aplectrum (Also know as Adam and Eve Root) is very useful for any kind of love spell. Is rare and sometimes can be hard to find. So if you reach a place that has it, my recommendation is to buy plenty of it.

griff_pott

Postby griff_pott » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:11 pm

Thanks for the clarification. The Aplectrum is known as "the herb of love".

cruxiteen

Postby cruxiteen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:11 pm

This kind of spell can take months to manifest itself. It would be good to put an estimated time in the article.

I say this as constructive criticism. The article seems interesting to me, but it would be more useful with a time frame.

africanous

Postby africanous » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:11 pm

eras721

Postby eras721 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:43 am

Africanous has a very interesting point. When you start, you often try to fill in information. That is of little help. You have to take action and the rest appears by itself.

bellaw

Postby bellaw » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:39 pm

That happens a lot to me. Or at least it happened to me. I'm trying to correct that mistake. Thanks for all the information and help.

loved_alone

Postby loved_alone » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:58 pm

northstarship

Postby northstarship » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:35 pm

I'm going to look for some similar spell, I'm having trouble getting that root.

Return to “Voodoo”