Voodoo revenge spells

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Voodoo revenge spells

Postby Admin » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:49 am

eras721

Re: Voodoo revenge spells

Postby eras721 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:18 pm

Just what I was looking for. I will add the spell of the mirror to my own book of shadows. It seems simple and if it fulfills what it promises it will become my principal ritual when I need revenge.

cruxiteen

Postby cruxiteen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:55 pm

eras, can you share your spells with us? It will be really useful for all of us

her_soul

Postby her_soul » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:49 pm

I'm really new on the forum and on all this spells thing... anyone can help me to learn faster? I'm reading all the post, but is very hard to me. Any advice?

africanous

Postby africanous » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm

eras721

Postby eras721 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:47 am

bellaw

Postby bellaw » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:37 pm

Return to “Voodoo”