Passion on Your Doorstop

Admin
Site Admin

Passion on Your Doorstop

Postby Admin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Hot pepper can get things moving, and is used in lots of different Voodoo spells. I've already included this spell on another love spells page, but it really does belong here too. You should gather up:

• 3 drops hot pepper sauce
  • 3 drops lavender oil
  • Whole peppercorns
  • Orris root pieces
  • Rosemary
  • 3 cups of rain water

The exact amount of herbs aren't important, as long as you have a little bit of each one in somewhat even proportions. Just a few pinches is fine. Pour everything together in a bowl and stir it around. Think about the heat of the peppers, and the passion you want to bring into your life.

Sprinkle the water around on your front doorstep, with your fingers. Not just the step, but flick your fingers to spray a bit on the frame and walkway as well (this may not work well if you live in an apartment). You don't necessarily have to use all the water, but don't be stingy with it either. It needs to be sprayed around, not just poured out.

When you are done, make sure to wash your hands. Even a little hot pepper sauce in the eyes will hurt.

lover_intrep

Re: Passion on Your Doorstop

Postby lover_intrep » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:05 pm

I tried this spell twice last year and doesn't work for me. Any tips with this kind of ritual?

I try new things every month and none of them seems to work.

africanous

Postby africanous » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:50 pm

lover_intrep wrote:I tried this spell twice last year and doesn't work for me. Any tips with this kind of ritual?

Maybe you make mistakes with the measurements. You need to be cautious the proportions to be accurate. This is really important if you're new.

lover_intrep

Postby lover_intrep » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:27 pm

Maybe you are right. I'm gonna do my best this time

griff_pott

Postby griff_pott » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:44 pm

I already have all the ingredients for this ritual. I think I'll put it into practice. These were easy to get, so this will be my first attempt. If it works, I'll let you know.

cruxiteen

Postby cruxiteen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:13 pm

You' ll need a dropper and a precision scale for more advanced stuff. It is a very useful investment. It pays itself.

Invictous2012

Postby Invictous2012 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:56 am

Has anyone already done this ritual?

southamp

Postby southamp » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:49 pm

Invictous2012 wrote:Has anyone already done this ritual?

I'm very interested in voodoo, I'm going to buy the ingredients to do it tonight.

Brithanya

Postby Brithanya » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:18 pm

lover_intrep wrote:I tried this spell twice last year and doesn't work for me. Any tips with this kind of ritual?

I'm not an expert, I'm far from that. Clarified that, I give you an advice. If you want to do something right, you must be persistent. If you do something new every month, you will never master anything. It is preferable to do the same thing many times, instead of doing many different things once. Not only in black magic, in anything you want to do well in life. Those are my two cents.

northstarship

Postby northstarship » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:19 pm

I'll put it in favorites to try it in a few weeks.

Return to “Voodoo”