Do you have doubts or any question about black magic?

All your inquiries about black magick and spells
Admin
Site Admin

Do you have doubts or any question about black magic?

Postby Admin » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:25 pm

If you have any doubt that you want to get answered, you just have to write it here. Just be detailed and be patient until someone writes you back.

Start a new thread below to maintain the order on the forum.

Mindy

Re: Do you have doubts or any question about black magic?

Postby Mindy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:15 pm

I want to know why my spells always fail ... do I have to write the question here or in a new thread? Thanks in advance ... this is a really helpful forum. I appreciate this great resource ...

her_soul

Postby her_soul » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:51 pm

Thank you very much, Admin. I am a noob on this, so I will take advantage of the forum to be able to evacuate all my doubts. I hope I can learn a lot and help in any way I can. It's not much, but I want to share what I know with all you guys. Again, thanks for this place. I'm learning a lot with your posts.

southamp

Postby southamp » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:14 pm

I want to know if someone can post a Book of Shadows in pdf format. This is easier to read.

Brithanya

Postby Brithanya » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:10 pm

What would you advise me? Is it better to hire a professional or learn to do black magic myself? Always keeping in mind that I am a complete rookie without any experience.

northstarship

Postby northstarship » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:22 pm

Brithanya wrote:What would you advise me? Is it better to hire a professional or learn to do black magic myself? Always keeping in mind that I am a complete rookie without any experience.

So you have to do that. Hire a professional. If you want to do this as a hobby or because you are interested in the subject, it is better to learn to make them yourself. But if you want only one result for a specific goal, is better to hire a professional.

Return to “General questions”