Why won't my spells work?

All your inquiries about black magick and spells
Mindy

Why won't my spells work?

Postby Mindy » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:47 pm

Why won't my spells work? I'm just a beginner, I know I'm far of being a pro on this, but ... I do my best and always fail ... What can I do to improve this? I follow every single instruction and my results are negative every single time. What do you recommend guys?

Anais

Re: Why won't my spells work?

Postby Anais » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:48 pm

Can you explain us more? What are the steps that you go through when you cast a spell?

eras721

Postby eras721 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:13 pm

I had this problem before, you have to take your time to clean your aura before the casting. That will take off you all the bad energies

brucenomighty

Postby brucenomighty » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:11 pm

You can find aura cleansing spells on this forums. You have to do it before your ritual take place.

eras721

Postby eras721 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:51 pm

As I read, it has to do with the negative energies that you have on you. Before your ritual, you must get rid of all those energies, whether those of your body and those of your utensils as well.
You should also have an attire only to spells. That is why usually wizards use linen garments. It is ideal, but you can also use cheaper alternatives.

her_soul

Postby her_soul » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:55 pm

Would you tell me which post you say? I looked around the forum, but I really could not find any ritual like the one you say. I'm really interested because I think you're right about the aura cleaning issue. But I could not find the article that you're referring to.

murph241

Postby murph241 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Practice the simplest. When you can make it easy, then add complexity. Thus, you acquire the cleaning habits in each ritual. Some seem very simple, but first, you must anoint each element.

southamp

Postby southamp » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:44 pm

Mindy wrote:Why won't my spells work? I'm just a beginner, I know I'm far of being a pro on this, but ... I do my best and always fail ... What can I do to improve this? I follow every single instruction and my results are negative every single time. What do you recommend guys?

You can start with the easiest spells. Those with coins or candles. Also try to respect the steps, but also the day and time when you should cast it. Try to be in a quiet place where nobody disturbs you.

Brithanya

Postby Brithanya » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:23 pm

Mindy wrote:Why won't my spells work? I'm just a beginner, I know I'm far of being a pro on this, but ... I do my best and always fail ... What can I do to improve this? I follow every single instruction and my results are negative every single time. What do you recommend guys?

I asked the same question to a professional and he told me that it is because we are negatively charged when doing the ritual. When doing a cleaning before, it improves everything. That and also clean utensils and materials as well.

northstarship

Postby northstarship » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:17 pm

In my little experience, I learned that more than doing many things well, it is better not to do so many things wrong. That's why I prefer to start with small things. Simple rituals

Return to “General questions”